Top 5 Nightly Personas to become at a club, for guys
1) The absurdly confident life of the party. This one requires a great deal of actual confidence…or booze. Make a screaming toast at the bar. Be the one guy who gets on the dance platform alone and no one kicks them off. Go nuts to your favorite song on the dance floor. Not too nuts, just actually dance, not side to side shuffle garbage. Go up to a girl and say “you look absolutely fantastic” as you look her dead in the eye, and the walk away quickly before she can even say anything, and do not look back. She will be caught off guard, and might make a sassy comment to her friend, but she will be following you around the room with her eyes because you made her feel happy for 3 seconds. The point of this is to call attention to yourself, in a good way, that way anyone you talk to, already, in a weird way, knows who you are, for the night at least.
2) The gloomy broken man. This one is easy, if it is a very jumping club, just post at the bar or a table and look very sad. You have to be alone, so it will feel uncomfortable, but if there is anyone in the club who finds you attractive, they may end up approaching you. You have to sell yourself, or this wont work. Don’t look around too much, focus on your drink, no texting. You will look like a guy who has just been dumped, which is surprisingly not the worst thing at a club. You will be standout by not being a standout, and above all else, non threatening, which girls like.
3) The silent partner. This requires a patsy. Just be a wingman for one of your friends, a perfect example sadly, would be a friend who strikes out often. As he stands there and makes a fool of himself, do not say a damned word, but do make a great deal of eye contact where you can. Grin suspiciously and maybe even shake your like your embarrassed. He won’t know, and your barely hurting his chances. Your just setting yourself up as the shy guy who is no good at pickups, and who really is? After your friend strikes out, approach the girl you like alone and simply apologize if that was “overbearing” or whatever. Again, the non threatening card comes into play, and you will be able to start a conversation.
4) The stock broker. Not literally. This requires some finesse and some good old fashioned natural skill. You probably should be decently good looking as well. Not Abercrombie, chiseled jaw 24 pack good looking, but well groomed and presentable etc. This is for the guy who ends up choking at the home stretch with a girl and does not know why. She liked you? You know it. She hung out with you for like 45 minutes, even after she finished her drink. What went wrong? Nothing went wrong. You just did not hike up your “man stock” high enough for her to care after she found her other girlfriends who were meeting her there. (get the name now) To make your stock go up, simply create more demand, from the example above, do not look for her, she is dancing with her newly arrived girlfriends and could not care less about you at this point. But…if she saw you with another girl who is in to you. That’s a different story. It is honestly a coin flip whether seeing you with a different girl and being flirty will either make her ignore you completely or get her amped enough to give it another try. Try to stay between 2 and 4 for the night( assuming you have the power to do so) but say you have 3 who seem into you, that’s 3 chances at 50/50. The odds are in your favor. And always remember if your trying this to continue to repeatedly isolate yourself from anyone, as that allows any girl who wants to approach you at this point, to do so. It is simple enough, it is economics, supply and demand, If your just talking to her alone and no one else, her demand for you is not high enough to keep her around when her friends get there. If you’re talking to someone else, her demand has risen because her supply is gone. And she can only blame herself for not sticking around.
5) The silent Generosity and Curiosity. This one could not be easier. Buy a girl a drink, from across the bar. Make sure she does not already have one, or at least that it is almost on empty. And that she has no guy attached to her, as that would be fatal, explained as follows. Wait till you get pointed at by the Bartender. Give her a cheers in the air, and then make sure she watches you walk away. And flat away, no eye contact after you cheers, no side shuffle like you’re going to go talk to her, just turn and walk. It will confuse her. Why the hell would you do that? And not even make an attempt? Does she know you? Did she miss something? The odds are with you that if you come across her again at the club, she will say something to you. Just say, “you look like you needed a drink.” Haha, that’s it. If a guy is with her, even if she does not really know him, it will prevent her from approaching you, he will die sooner and make a complete ass of himself before she will get to talk to you. You make yourself a marked target.
The aforementioned nightclubs are just a few of the many that can be frequented during nighttime as youngsters all over the world do so as it has become a popular pastime for them to enjoy a couple of hours away from the workload in office to frequent arguments in the house as they provide the much needed respite, albeit a temporary one, and where they can let loose the inner Elvis inside them and there can be no better place than a club to do so. The Lavelle guestlist is always ready whenever there is a new occasion at the nightclub and people can join the list as per their wish.