To know about the spread of the coronavirus and to prevent yourself from getting infected, you must read this article carefully, which explains the mechanism of its spread among various people. Coronavirus spreads through the nasal droplets of the infected person. When the person carrying the coronavirus infection sneezes or performs the activity of coughing or tries to speak anything, the liquid particles come out from his mouth or nose, which carries the infection in them.
A person standing nearby has the highest chance of getting infected as it spread through the air droplets and aerosols. While the healthy person is inhaling the air in which these droplets of coronavirus are present, they may get infected as these droplets will pass through the respiratory system of the healthy individual and cause infection in the lungs. The person can get the virus directly from the environment by coming in contact through the eyes, nose, or mouth.
- This virus mainly spreads in the areas of over crowdedness and in the poorly ventilated areas as the droplets remain in the air for quite a long time and can travel a short range of distance.
- Coronavirus can also spread through the contaminated surface, having infection of the virus. The person touching this surface and moving his hands towards the mouth, nose, or eyes is likely to get the infection.
- The person being symptomatic or asymptomatic can spread the coronavirus if he is infected.
- In order to prevent the chance of getting this infection, you should maintain proper distance between the individuals and regularly wash your hands, and maintain a well-ventilated area around you. Try to avoid 3 ‘c’ –
- Close contact with the people and avoid touching random surfaces.
- Crowded area to avoid the direct spread of infection.
- Confined place or small room which is not ventilated properly.
Moving Further, one should see it here where you will surely get important information on how coronavirus spread.